Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 3, 2016

Home Made Gifts

Have you guys seen those Ugly Dolls? They are so ugly they are cute, and they are hard not to fall in love with.
A while back I made my own ugly doll for a child’s birthday. My family was defiantly not happy that I gave him away!
The design wasn’t hard, I just sketched out what I wanted him to look like and since there aren’t any gussets or darts, construction was pretty simple. ( i used brother sewing machin, you can read brother cs6000i review here


I have another one in the works now but for some reason he just doesn’t want to be finished yet!
I also made some bean bags and covered a coffee tin with some fabric to create a bean bag toss type game. I heard from the boys mom that he loved the bean bag toy and it gets a lot of use. I don’t blame him, soft and squishy fleece bean bags even appeal to adults and are great to play with as stress relievers. Again, these were not difficult at all and totally worth it.
You will see that I had to make two sets of bean bags, one as the gift and one for my own children who insisted on having their own.
If you are beginners you should read more infomation about best sewing machine for beginners in this site

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét