Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 3, 2016

Zipper pouches

Who doesn’t love a cute and practical zipper pouch?  I am positive that most households have a least one somewhere. Most of the ones I have seem too thin and it’s often hard to find what you want inside.
So that’s why when I found this awesome tutorial for ones that had a wide opening here on this BLOG Noodlehead, I couldn’t resist making one myself. I had never actually sewn a zipper before ( artist bears don’t have zippers…haha) but this tutorial, with it’s numerous step-by-step photos was the perfect way for me to learn.
Aren’t they cute? They are the perfect use for a fat quarter of fabric and they hold a lot of stuff! I used fairly stiff interfacing to prevent them flopping over and they were pretty easy to make.
Go ahead, check out the tutorial and make one!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét